Nurse Practitioner with PAIN MANAGEMENT experience
- Examining and treating patients with a minimum patient volume of 25 per day.
- Assisting with procedures under physician's direction.
- Providing patient and family education services.
- Documenting services in patient's electronic health record within 24 hours.
- Responding to questions from patients and handling related telephone calls.
- Assuming limited "on-call" responsibilities under physician direction.
- Travel required to satellite locations up to or more than 50% of the time. Main office in Newnan with satellite offices located in Peachtree City and Lagrange.
Must have experience in Pain Management to be considered.
Must hold a current license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in Georgia
Experience with EMR system a plus.
Full time position available immediately.
Submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Surgical Technician’s primary function is to set up the procedure rooms and clean and care for the equipment including scopes and to assist the surgeon as necessary. The Surgical Technician works under direct supervision of the Clinical Supervisor/RN. The Surgical Technician handles the instruments, supplies, and equipment necessary during the surgical procedure. He/she has an understanding of the procedure being performed and anticipates the needs of the surgeon. He/she has the necessary knowledge and ability to ensure quality patient care during the operative procedure and is constantly on vigil for maintenance of the sterile field. Interested candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com