We encourage you to look over our list of frequently asked questions we have compiled. If you don't find an answer to your question, please, give us a call!
1. My medication has been lost or stolen, can I have another print out or refill of my prescription?
2. If I received pain medication, narcotics or opioids from Georgia Pain and Spine Care, will I be eligible for pain medications from any other facility?
feel that my medication is no longer working for me and my pain. Can the doctor call in another pain reliever until I get into the office?
4. Why am I having a urine screen drug test performed at my visit(s)?
5. What will be the cost of my medication?
6. I've run out of medication/I need a bridge on my medication, what do I do?
7. Do you have my medication in stock, if not, what do I do?
8. I have insurance, which insurances are accepted both in the Care Plus Pharmacy and within Georgia Pain and Spine Care?
9. Why is it that I can't seem to get an appointment with the doctor that I have been seeing?
10. I had my MRI, they said the report was sent to your office – can you give me my results over the phone?
11. I have to leave for vacation, my prescription is due to be refilled during that
time, what do I do?
12. I want to become a new patient, must I be referred or how do I obtain a referral to your facility?
13.I don't have any images that I know of - are they necessary for my visit?
14. What insurances does Georgia Pain and Spine Care accept?
15. Why haven’t I been scheduled for an appointment?
16. I don't have my copay; could the doctor please see me just this one time?
17. My referring physician told me that I would be getting an injection, why are we not doing so today?